BELSPO : Indo-Belgian Research & Technology - support of networking activities
Financement pour des activités de réseautage Inde-Belgique
Call for proposals : support of networking activities
The call concerns the following areas :
· Space, including astronomy, solar physics and remote sensing ;
· Marine sciences, including marine biotechnology (organisms for industrial use, bioprospecting for bio-actives compounds from marine microorganisms, algae, seaweeds, fish and crustacean farming) ;
· Life sciences with focus on micro-organisms (Anti-Microbial Resistance with One Health approach and environmental-bioremediation) ;
· Geology ;
Plus d'infos ICI
Critères de sélection
Proposals will be initially evaluated at national level and these evaluations are not mandatory for the final decision. Subsequently, the assessment will be carried out parallel at BELSPO, DST/DBT and negotiate for a joint selection.
Proposals will be assessed according to the following evaluation criteria :
- Scientific excellence of the proposal/ Novelty
- Qualification of the applicants (network)
- Synergy/Complementarity of partner Nodes and potential for knowledge transfer
- Expected research outputs and capacity to meet the final deliverables
- Enhancing training human resources
- Added value of the networking activities
- Budget adequacy
- Capacity of the network to self-sustain at the end of the funding period
Only applying Institutions with a proven record of research excellence will be considered for selection
- The networking activities may include the organisation of a joint seminar or workshop, experts' visits, joint lab or joint field exchanges.
- They should aim to enhance the scientific cooperation between the researchers of the partnering institutions in both countries and to contribute to a sustainable cooperation (e.g. via joint research projects) beyond the period of networking.
-The added value for both partners should be explicit in the proposals.
- Maximum partners can be involved: 5 (if relevant and preferably balanced at both sides).
- Duration of projects: 2 to 3 years maximum.
- Probable Start of the networking activities: January 2022.
- End of the networking activities: December 2025
Date de clôture
Budget de maximum 35.000€.
- Cédric BISTER (email@example.com)